Usually, HP envy 4500 error code OX83C0000A comes into view due to paper jam issue. Also, the dirty encoder strips and faulty debris issues are most reasons behind this error. Sometimes, the damaged hardware may be also the issue. However, in order to look for an easy and quick solution, you can take HP Printers Support at the comfort of your home. Here, you will find some comprehensible as well as quite easy methods to fix HP Envy 4500 error code OX83C0000A.
With an intention to fix the HP printer error code OX83C0000A, you need to first analyze the problem. After that, you can easily resolve this issue on your own by following the simple stated steps.
Look at the Quick steps to resolve the error code ox83c0000a:
- First of all, you need to check if this error is displayed on the control panel screen of your HP envy 4500 printer.
- Try to perform a hard reset to the printer in order to remove the Error Code ox83c0000a.
- Attempt to reset your HP printer and after that check whether your problem is fixed or not.
- Ensure that the power cord is directly connected to the wall outlet means no extension board in between.
- Check whether updating or upgrading the firmware of printer resolves the issue.
- If the issue still persists, then uninstall the printer software.
- After that, reinstall the printer software on the operating system and see if the error is resolved.
Have a look at the effective solutions to eradicate Error Code 0X83C0000A:
- Whenever you see error code 0X83C0000A on the control panel screen of your HP envy 4500 printer, then you need to make use of the below mentioned instructions to clear the issue.
- Make sure power cord of printer is directly connected to the wall outlet and there is no surge protector in the middle.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on. Then unplug the power cord from the printer’s end. After that, disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet too.
- If the USB cable is connected with printer and computer then remove it from both ends. Wait for about 2-3 minutes then press the power button on the HP printer and keep press it for about 30 seconds. By doing so, the printer’s additional charge will get completely removed.
- Now, connect the power cord back to the wall outlet and other end to the printer’s rear end. If the printer doesn’t turn on automatically then press the power button.
- Wait until the printer warm-up period finishes and printer come in idle state.
- If you are using a wireless connection, then try connecting it with USB cable temporarily to update the latest firmware on the computer.
- Try updating or upgrading the firmware to fix the issue if resetting the printer failed to do it.
If the Error Code ox83c0000a still continues to stay alive on the screen, then try to uninstall the printer software. After uninstalling the related printer software, reinstall the updated or genuine one on the computer and then check if the issue is resolved.